HOUSES & APARTMENTS:
No, because the challenge with using cost per square foot as a way to budget a home is that cost per square foot (sqft) excludes the following factors:
- Excludes land cost, site development costs such as drives, utilities, clearing, decks, patios, landscape or any fees or permitting costs
- Excludes excavation
- Excludes basement costs
- Excludes quality differences in materials, finishes, and appliances
- Excludes total constructed square feet (size of garage, bonus space, basement, crawlspace, porches)
- Cost per square foot (sqft) is based on finished (livable) square feet only
- Cost per square foot (sqft) ignores local or regional variations in market costs
Yes, we have a model house showroom in Fredrick Settlement in Caroni.
No, we build structures only, NOT rent them out.
Yes the structure can be customized.
Not yet, but we are working on it.
All relevant documentation with respect to identification, ownership, approvals, loans, etc. If you don’t have any, it is still ok.
Once the price is quoted, there is no variation to the price except for drastic circumstances like devaluation of the dollar.
If the customer requires alterations after work has commenced, the requisite approvals must be presented and all parties will be appraised in writing.
Fifty Percent (50%) down payment upon signing of agreement.
Forty Five Percent (45%) after erection of Super Structure and Roof
Five Percent (5%) upon Completion Certificate.
COMMENCEMENT/COMPLETION of each unit will be agreed upon execution of agreement.
N.B. The prices are negotiable and are subject to discount based on each client individual needs and budget.